We are excited to announce that our 2021 Annual Conference will be a virtual event, October 27-29 hosted on Zoom. We are committed to providing high quality content, including keynotes and panel sessions from leaders in philanthropy across West Virginia.
The theme for this year’s conference is “Lifting Up and Leading Forward”, reflecting the spirit of hope we are all carrying into the years ahead, supporting stronger communities, the continued leadership of our partners, and our shared desire to elevate the our state and its people.
Philanthropy WV thanks our 2021 Annual Conference Planning Task Force Members including:
- Anne Bowling Tuckwiller – Greenbrier Valley Community Foundation
- Hawley Carlson – Volunteer West Virginia
- Elizabeth “Beth” Collins – Sisters of St. Joseph Health & Wellness Fdtn
- Dena Cushman – Beckley Area Foundation
- Myra Hogan – Hinton Area Foundation
- Cathy McAlister – Highmark Health
- Tamara Mullins – Nicholas County Community Foundation
- Shei Sanchez – Sisters Health Foundation
- Erica Vaughn – United Way of the Greenbrier Valley
- David Ziegler – Hinton Area Foundation