Philanthropy West Virginia is a professional resource serving small, medium, and large businesses with their corporate giving programs, charitable giving strategies, community engagement, and corporate foun
In the Mountain State, businesses of all sizes are community investors on the local, regional and state level. The field of corporate giving and corporate foundations is growing and changing rapidly. Whether you are a small business owner, new corporate giving staff or a seasoned corporate executive, you need refined skills, an expanded network and increased philanthropic acumen to achieve lasting community impact. Philanthropy West Virginia provides high-quality professional support to all types of companies to achieve their mission and community impact. As WV’s leadership organization for corporate philanthropy, our expertise and services includes:
- Connecting corporate leaders with peer corporations and grantmaking foundations, potential grantees and key sectors, knowledge on effective giving strategies, and technical expertise to ensure an effective impact with your giving.
- Learning by delivering national and state training expertise, understanding of state and local issues, and outlining effective ways to promote your company’s giving impact.
- Collaborating partnerships among local and national corporations, foundations, and giving programs for greater impact and developing innovative solutions for bettering WV communities.
- Leading on key issues and advocacy on behalf of corporate philanthropy.
- Consulting by providing expert counsel on philanthropy practices, assessing and transforming giving programs, hosting specialized seminars and training, and developing strategies that provide the greatest Return on Investment for corporate giving.
For more information about joining Philanthropy WV as a corporate giving program or corporate foundation or participating in an upcoming Corporate Program, please contact Paul D. Daugherty, President & CEO at email@example.com or call 304.517.1450