Philanthropy West Virginia is the central resource for companies, of all sizes, which are committed to community involvement, giving, and corporate responsibility in West Virginia and central Appalachia.
Philanthropy WV’s Corporate Responsibility Programs of Excellence advances the community engagement, philanthropy, sustainability, and creating meaningful impact for:
- Companies/Corporations (local businesses to large multi-national corporations)
- Corporate Foundations
- Corporate Responsibility Programs
- Corporate Giving Programs
Philanthropy WV provides a deeper dive and expert professional development, peer networking, and partner opportunities for any company’s giving, philanthropy, and/or community engagement in West Virginia and central Appalachia.
The Corporate Responsibility Programs of Excellence provides any corporate member of Philanthropy WV with:
- direct access to nearly 100 partners across private, family, community, and public grantmaking foundations working in West Virginia
- expert knowledge and data on the needs of nonprofits and communities to ensure success for a company’s local, regional, and/or statewide giving or corporate responsibility programs
- ongoing corporate responsibility and philanthropy professional development for your company’s staff and leaders
- partnerships with our state’s nonprofit community through disasters response, nonprofit capacity building, community engagement, or any company’s corporate responsibility/giving priorities
The 2021 Corporate Responsibility 1st Quarter Programming includes:
- April 15th– The Shifting Landscape of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- May 13th – Corporate Disaster Philanthropy: Make the Most of Your Resources
- Thursday, September 30 – 1:00 to 2:30 PM: Statewide Corporate Responsibility Roundtable via Zoom
Programs for 2021 are being hosted virtually for the year. As programs are announced, we will share plans to make them virtual, in-person, or hybrid options.
All of these programs are free for Philanthropy WV members and there is a registration price for non-members. For more information about Philanthropy WV’s Corporate Responsibility Programs of Excellence and/or membership, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304.517.1450.