- This event has passed.
Relief Fund Coordination Call
April 29, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
On April 29th from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m., we will be hosting a relief fund coordination call. This is designed as a peer sharing space to discuss what your organization has been doing to accelerate recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects, as well as learn from other organizations doing similar work and discuss federal funding opportunities. This event is free for Philanthropy West Virginia members, so email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. We want this space to work for you and would welcome input on the agenda, which you can also send to email@example.com.
The agenda topics are:
- Ongoing COVID-19 Response
- Are COVID-19 relief funds still active, or is the grantmaking focus shifting?
- Funding for vaccination efforts
- Moving to recovery
- How can we accelerate education post-pandemic?
- Discussion of American Rescue Plan impacts on non-profits
- Discuss nonprofit and business reopening (funding and logistics)
- Lessons Learned and Future Needs