- This event has passed.
Corporate Webinar: Communicating with Employees about Your Citizenship Efforts
March 29, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join your corporate funder colleagues for this webinar presented by Changing our World.
In this session, we will cover:
- Organizing your message – What do you want to communicate and how do you want to position it? What do you want employees to think, feel and do?
- Identifying your audiences – Who are you targeting? Does your message need to be tailored for different audiences?
- Leveraging the platforms available – What are all the channels available, what audiences do they reach, and how effective are they? What combination of channels to which audiences at what times of use are optimal?
- Measuring your reach – Is your message coming across as intended, and reaching the right audiences? Has awareness improved?
- Ongoing efforts – Continued communication is key to keeping philanthropic efforts relevant and ingrained in the corporate culture.
- Case examples
3/29/2018, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Registration – Please email email@example.com for registration information.