- This event has passed.
Aligning Grantmaking & Building Bridges for SUD Response
November 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
As part of our “Entry Points: Philanthropy’s Response to the Substance Use Disorder Crisis” series, Philanthropy WV is hosting a special pre-conference convening of funders.
Philanthropy West Virginia invites funders from: government (federal and state), private, family, corporate, community, United Ways, and others for a half-day program to align funding and opportunities to better respond to Substance Use Disorder in the West Virginia and central Appalachia.
Our featured speakers include:
- Bob Hansen, Director of the WV Office for Drugs Control Policy (confirmed)
- WV Bureau for Behavioral Health (confirmed)
- Federal Administration for Children & Families (invited)
- Appalachian Regional Commission (invited)
- State & Regional Funders
- You (any board member, CEO, Director, etc.)
The program is Tuesday, November 5th from 12 Noon to 5:00 PM at The Blennerhassett Hotel in Parkersburg.
You may review the program agenda HERE and to register please contact Operation Assistant Kate Leary by emailing: email@example.com or calling 304.517.1450. Registration closes Thursday, October 31, 2019.
This program is made possible through support of an ARC Flex-E-Grant grant.