- This event has passed.
3rd Quarterly Webinar: Unlocking the Potential of Rural Funder Partnerships!
September 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
When philanthropy partners, communities prosper and this quarterly webinar will highlight work underway in West Virginia among funders to address multiple challenges and opportunities. This is especially true for rural communities of all sizes, types, and shapes.
As board members, CEOs, staff, donors, and advisors of foundations and corporate giving, grantmaking and giving has a greater impact when you have partners to fund worthy programs and partners in your communities.
Philanthropy West Virginia will host the leaders of four partnership teams to share the collaborative work underway among Philanthropy WV members and ways your foundation, corporation, or individual giving can become engaged for learning, leveraging, and leading. Presentation topics will include:
- Education Funders Affinity Group: Improving Education in West Virginia for student success
- Come Home Award: Strengthening Workforce & Economic Development – with special guest speaker Dr. Michelle Foster, President & CEO of The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- Building Rural Economic Development Philanthropy: Learning how collaboration can be the key to progress – with special guest speaker Tres Ross Executive Director of The Ross Foundation
- Census 2020: Ensuring a Fair & Accurate Count for WV’s Future
- and more
- Plus, staff updates on the Entry Points: Philanthropy’s Response to the Substance Use Disorder Crisis Learning to Action Series
Philanthropy WV will also showcase the upcoming Annual Conference program. The webinar is from 10 to 11:30 AM on September 26th. This webinar is free to members and $30 for non-members. To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org