- This event has passed.
21st Century Grantmakers Essentials Program – Session 2
May 13, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Just because you are working from home or have restricted travel doesn’t mean you have to miss out on this amazing program! Philanthropy WV has been working hard to finalize a new exciting format for the 21st Grantmakers Essentials session.
We understand that dedicating eight hours of your workday on a webinar may not be feasible, but three 2-hour sessions are easier to fit into your busy schedule! Join us for Session 2 on May 13th from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM, and Session 3 on June 2nd from 1:30 – 3:45 PM to learn about:
- Philanthropic Landscape – get to know one another and put your foundation or giving program within the broader context of philanthropy
- Working your Guidelines & Communicating Funding Priorities – reflect on your organization’s areas of interests and goals, as well as how to communicate those with potential grantees and partners
- Funding Recommendations & Due Diligence – learn the art of grantmaking, balancing organizational values and goals, trustees’ interests, and best practices in due diligence to better review and recommend grant proposals
- Maximizing Grant Impact – connect capacity building, advocacy, grantee engagement, and diversity/inclusion to effectiveness and identifying leadership roles in philanthropy beyond delivering dollars.
- Managing Your Grant Portfolio – discuss grant monitoring, evaluation, and closure – including what to do with grantees flounder.
- And More!
Email email@example.com to catch up on Session 1!
To register and pay using a credit or debit card click here (please note that a service fee will be applied to the total).
To register and pay using a credit or debit card click HERE (please note that a service fee will be applied to the total).
You may also register and pay using a check by downloading THIS form and mailing with your payment to Philanthropy WV, PO Box 1584, Morgantown, WV 26505