- This event has passed.
2018 Appalachian Community Foundation Institute
June 12, 2018 - June 13, 2018
We’re gearing up for a dynamic program serving community foundations, public grantmaking foundations, United Ways, and other community philanthropic leaders. This year’s program will be on June 12-13, 2018 in Morgantown, WV at the WVU Media Innovation Center and lodging at the new Holiday Inn Hotel. The program plans will include:
- Community Leadership: Maximizing your Foundation/Organization as a community partner and catalyst
- Expanding grantmaking impact
- Donor Stewardship for Long-Term Giving
- Social media: Advancing Your Outreach & Storytelling
- Navigating the Future with the Tax Reform
- Donor Development for new giving, endowments, and estate gifts
- Community Foundations as Economic Leaders
- Extensive networking among your peers
Registration open! CLICK HERE to register NOW.